Last Modified: February 18, 2019
Welcome to WooHosted. These terms and conditions (“Terms of Service” or “Agreement”) govern your access to and use of WooHosted’s (“WooHosted”) eCommerce hosting services and website accessible via www.woohosted.com, including successor domain names or sites as well as the WooHosted services (the “Site”), and any and all information, text, graphics, photos, or other materials uploaded, downloaded, or appearing on the Services (as defined below).
Wherever used in these Terms of Services, “you”, “your”, “Customer”, or similar terms means the person or legal entity accessing or using the Services. If you are accessing and using the Services on behalf of a company (such as your employer) or other legal entity, you represent and warrant that you have the authority to bind that company or other legal entity to these Terms of Services.
WooHosted reserves the right, at any time, to update and change any or all of these Terms of Services, in its sole discretion, including but not limited to the fees and charges associated with the use of the Services. If WooHosted does so, it will post the modified Terms of Services on the Site, though we will notify you of any changes that, in our sole discretion, materially impact these Terms of Services. Continued use of the Services after any such changes have been made shall constitute your consent to such changes. You are responsible for regularly reviewing the most current version of the Terms of Services, which are currently available at: https://woohosted.com/terms-of-services/. When WooHosted changes these Terms of Services, WooHosted will modify the “Last Modified” date above.
- Domain Name registered via WooHosted.com:
- Domain Name charge is included in all of the plans
- Nominal price for any domain zone available at WooHosted.com is $15 per year
- If you do not wish to continue to use your WooHosted plan, you will be liable for the remaining domain fee, depending on how many months still left before the domain expiration date. This not only covers our costs, but ensures that you won’t lose your domain name.
- You can keep the domain and manage it via WooHosted while point it to a different hosting service. You will be liable for a yearly domain fee of $15
- You can transfer domain to another registrar, the fee for the transfer is $15 + remaining balance for the domain
- SKUs in WooCommerce:
- SKU is unique product or unique variation in the product
- Non-WooCommerce usage:
- We do not allow any other usage other than WooCommerce
- We reserve the right to suspend your account if it is not being used for e-commerce
- E-Mail Usage:
- SPAM is not tolerated at WooHosted, accounts will be suspended if they are being used to send out spam e-mails
- Number of e-mails per hour is limited to avoid e-mails being used for spam purposes
- Hosts created on WooHosted subdomains do not have e-mail option
- Store creation speed:
- Depending on the number of variables, including, but not limited to, SSL registration, domain registration, current usage, store creation can take anywhere from 30 seconds to up to few hours
- WooHosted Trial and Paid Services. For WooHosted, and other paid services made available through WooHosted (“Paid Services”), you must provide WooHosted create a preapproved payment agreement in PayPal to pay for Services. PayPal will handle the secure processing of your transactions and supports different methods of payment. By creating a preapproved payment agreement in PayPal, you authorize PayPal to charge the credit card or PayPal account for the recurring subscription, as per the auto renewal terms which are every 30 days. Free trials will have a 7 day trial period, followed by immediate 30 day recurring payment thereafter. Subscription to WooHosted and Paid Services are billed in advance on a monthly basis (as per the option you have chosen when you purchased Services) and are non-refundable for the subscription period they are purchased for. Depending on where you transact with us, the type of payment method used and where your payment method was issued, your transaction with us may be subject to foreign exchange fees or differences in prices, including because of exchange rates. WooHosted does not support all payment methods, currencies, or locations for payment. Your obligation to pay fees continues through to the end of the subscription period during which you cancel your subscription.
- Auto-renewal and Cancellation. WooHosted purchases and Paid Services are for subscriptions that renew automatically, such as monthly or annually (depending on the option chosen when you purchased Services). You agree that WooHosted may process your credit card or PayPal account on each monthly, annual, or other renewal term (based on the applicable billing cycle), on the calendar day corresponding to the first day you subscribed to a paid subscription. If your paid subscription to WooHosted or other Paid Services began on a day not contained in a subsequent month (e.g., your service began on January 30 and there is no February 30), WooHosted will process your payment on the last day of such month. You may elect to cancel your WooHosted account at any time by cancelling your preapproved payment agreement within your PayPal account.
- Late Payment. If any amounts due hereunder are not received by WooHosted by the due date, then at WooHosted’s discretion, they may provide a grace period of an undetermined time to allow you to make payment before terminating your membership and disabling your site(s).
TERM AND TERMINATION
- WooHosted Services. If you sign-up for a WooHosted site this Agreement shall commence on the day you create the Services for the first time and shall continue until your account is cancelled and you cease using our Services.
- Termination. If you violate the letter or spirit of these Terms of Services, abuse the Services, or otherwise create risk or possible legal exposure to WooHosted, WooHosted can terminate or suspend your WooHosted Account at our sole discretion. WooHosted will notify you by email or at the next time you attempt to access your account. You may also cancel or disable your WooHosted account at any time. For cancellation procedure, and for further assistance, please submit a support ticket to – http://support.woohosted.com/.
- Effects of Termination. Upon termination of this Agreement for any reason, (i) you will immediately cease all use of the Services; (ii) you will have no further access to your accounts or sites provided by WooHosted.
- Refunds. As these are payments for digital services, refunds are not allowed.